As previously announced last month the change to our Loan Origination System – Mortgage Cadence – is here. Mortgage Cadence – ELC is retiring and will be replaced by Mortgage Cadence Platform – MCP as of October 13, 2021.
The URL for the new Mortgage Cadence is
Be sure to save this to your favorites.
The existing URL for Mortgage Cadence will no longer be active tomorrow. The new Mortgage Cadence – MCP looks different but you will still find all of your existing loans in your pipeline. In other words - you don’t have to access the old URL any longer even for existing loans. Your login and password will remain the same.
This update includes improvements to the overall functionality and it looks much like most web applications you use today. There are videos below that go over importing a loan, locking a loan, creating/locking a piggyback second mortgage, and reserving/canceling a grant. We have also included helpful navigation tips and updated the Mortgage Cadence User Guide. These resources mirror what the videos go over as well as assist in obtaining a delegated confirmation, submitting a non-delegated loan, submitting a closed loan package, etc.
- Termination of Microsoft Silverlight: Beginning October 13th Microsoft Silverlight will no longer be required, which means you will not need an additional application to run Mortgage Cadence.
- Google Chrome required: The new Mortgage Cadence – MCP has been rewritten with HTML 5 that is supported by the Google Chrome browser. Please notify your IT departments if you have not already done so. It cannot be used with Internet Explorer.
- How to Import a File (Video password: 3rHhcqFb)
- How to Lock a Loan (Video password: zD3x7SRZ)
- How to Create & Lock a Plus Second Mortgage (Video password: zFFpYJB7)
- How to Reserve DPA/CCA Grant Funds (Video password: rPSthDM4)
- How to Cancel a Grant (Video password: 7Muspvp2)
Questions?Please contact HomeownershipSupport@VirginiaHousing.com