Fraud, Waste Or Abuse Reporting
Fraud, waste or abuse of Virginia Housing programs, including mismanagement or violations of laws or applicable program regulations, should be reported immediately. We have set up a hotline to make reporting as easy as possible.
While you may remain anonymous, please be aware that our inability to contact you may limit our investigation.
Please provide as much detail as possible by answering the following questions:
- Describe the behavior or event in detail.
- Provide the names of the individuals and/or entities involved.
- When did it happen?
- How did they do it?
- Do you have first-hand knowledge of the event?
- How can we best obtain evidence of this event?
- Who else knows about the event, and how do they know?
- May we contact you for additional information? If so, how can we contact you?
Virginia Housing Fraud, Waste or Abuse Hotline