Maintaining and Managing Your Home
Buying your first home is exciting, but it also comes with a lot of questions. What maintenance will my home need? What if I miss a payment? We offer a number of resources to help answer those questions.
Just like staying healthy means visiting the doctor regularly, your house also needs checkups.
Resources for maintaining your home
Buying your home was one of the biggest purchases you have made, so it’s important to protect your investment and keep your finances organized, too. Here’s how.
Resources for managing your home finances
- Creating a budget PDF | VIDEO
- Making smart financial decisions PDF | VIDEO
- Managing your mortgage VIDEO
- Third Party Solicitations VIDEO
Resources for refinancing
Need to change the terms of your loan or add or remove a co-borrower? Learn more below.
- Refinancing Options PDF | VIDEO
- All About Assumptions PDF
- All About Assumptions (Todo sobre las asunciones) - Spanish (Español) PDF
What if I experience a financial hardship?
Granting Freedom Program
I’m a disabled vet. Is there a grant for home modifications?
Regular home maintenance will keep your investment looking good and prevent larger problems down the road.
Creating and keeping a budget will help you manage your expenses.